Vermeer UCITS ICAV was registered in Ireland under the ICAV Act on 10 May 2016 as an open-ended umbrella type Irish collective asset-management vehicle (registered no. C154687). Vermeer UCITS ICAV is authorised in Ireland by the Central Bank of Ireland pursuant to the European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulations 2011 (the “UCITS Regulations“), as amended. Accordingly, Vermeer UCITS ICAV is supervised by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Acting as Facilities AgentVermeer UCITS ICAV is recognised for distribution in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority under Section 264 of the Financial Services and Markets Act, 2000 of the United Kingdom. Most or all of the protection provided by the United Kingdom regulatory structure will not apply. The rights of Shareholders may not be protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established in the United Kingdom. In connection with Vermeer UCITS ICAV recognition under section 264 of the FSMA, it maintains the facilities required of a recognised scheme by the rules contained in the Financial Conduct Authority’s Collective Investment Schemes Sourcebook at the offices of Vermeer Investment Management Limited, 1 Duchess Street, 5th Floor, London W1W 6AN. Such facilities enable, among other things (during normal business hours):
- a Shareholder to redeem his Shares and to obtain the payment of the price on redemption;
- information to be obtained orally and in writing about Vermeer UCITS ICAV’s most recently published Share prices;
- any person who has a complaint to make about the operation of the fund to submit his complaint in writing for transmission to Vermeer UCITS ICAV; and
- the inspection (free of charge) and the obtaining (free of charge in the case of (iii) and (iv) below, and otherwise at no more than reasonable charge) copies in English of:
- the instrument constituting Vermeer UCITS ICAV;
- any instrument amending the instrument constituting Vermeer UCITS ICAV;
- the latest prospectus;
- the latest Key Investor Information Document; and
- the latest annual and half-yearly reports.